This widget shows basic information and competition stats, including latest result and next match, for a given team. The widget is completely responsive and is gradually enhanced with more information when used in wider formats.
You can configure this widget to your own requirements using our setup tool . Listed below are the configuration options.
- Theme - Change the appearance of the widget by choosing from one of our themes. You can also adjust the main accent colour of the theme to match your exact requirements.
- Team - Choose a team from our extensive coverage of competitions from all around the world.
- Basic - If you are using the widget as a team header in your page you can use this option to display just the basic team information.
- Title - You have the option to remove the title (competition and season) from the widget if this is already in your page and therefore not required in the widget.
- Flags - You can decide whether the widget should include a flag next to each player representing their nationality.
- Strips - You can decide whether or not the graphical representation of the team strips should be included in the widget.
- Last Match - You can decide whether or not the widget should include the result of the last match the team played.
- Next Match - You can decide whether or not the widget should include details of the next match the team is due to play.
- UTC offset - You can specifiy the difference in hours between UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and your local timezone to ensure that game dates and times are relevant to your audience. We automatically handle Daylight Saving Time.
- Language - Select the language the widget should use to match your page and audience.