This widget shows group games for a given group within a cup competition or alternatively group games from all groups for a given round.
The widget can be configured to show all the groups at once in a vertical list or one at a time by using one of 2 navigation methods (tabs or arrows). Alternatively it can be limited to show only the games from one particular group.
You can configure this widget to your own requirements using our setup tool . Listed below are the configuration options.
- Theme - Change the appearance of the widget by choosing from one of our themes. You can also adjust the main accent colour of the theme to match your exact requirements.
- Round - Choose a cup round with group games from our extensive coverage of competitions from all around the world.
- Group Selector - Choose whether you want the widget to include the ability for a user to switch between groups by using either tabs or arrows, or simply display a single group.
- Group - Select the group you want the table to show data for. If you have included a group selector this option will define which group should be shown as default when the widget is first loaded. Alternatively select "All" to show all the groups in the round in a vertical list.
- Title - You have the option to remove the title bar from the widget if this is already in your page and therefore not required in the widget.
- UTC offset - You can specifiy the difference in hours between UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and your local timezone to ensure that game dates and times are relevant to your audience. We automatically handle Daylight Saving Time.
- Language - Select the language the widget should use to match your page and audience.