This widget shows upcoming fixtures for a given competition and is completely responsive. You can also specify a team to display upcoming fixtures for instead.
You can configure this widget to your own requirements using our setup tool . Listed below are the configuration options.
- Theme - Change the appearance of the widget by choosing from one of our themes. You can also adjust the main accent colour of the theme to match your exact requirements.
- Competition - Choose a league from our extensive coverage of competitions from all around the world.
- Competition Menu - You have the option to add a competition menu to the widget which allows the selection of other competitions from the same country or the top leagues from England, Spain, Italy, Germany & France.
- Team - If you are placing the widget on a team page then selecting a team will display upcoming fixtures for this team instead. This feature can not be used with the competition menu.
- Title - You have the option to remove the title (competition and season) from the widget if this is already in your page and therefore not required in the widget. This option will also remove the competition menu if you have selected it.
- UTC offset - You can specifiy the difference in hours between UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and your local timezone to ensure that game dates and times are relevant to your audience. We automatically handle Daylight Saving Time.
- Language - Select the language the widget should use to match your page and audience.
- Scroll - You can set whether the widget should scroll it's content. If this is selected the widget will be a fixed height of 300px by default but you can increase this height within your own style sheet.