This widget displays all the games in the Euro 2020 schedule or games for a specific team or stadium. The widget is completely responsive with layouts to suit a side column or a full width article.
The game list can be limited to upcoming fixtures only or latest results only.
You can also configure the widget so that the game times reflect the timezone of your target audience.
You can configure this widget to your own requirements using our setup tool . Listed below are the configuration options.
- Team - You can use this configuration option to show games for a specific team.
- Stadium - This option can be used to return games that are being played in a specific stadium.
- Content - There is the option to show only the next fixture(s) or latest result(s). This option can also be used in conjunction with the Team and Stadium filters
- UTC offset - You can specifiy the difference in hours between UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and your local timezone to ensure that game dates, shown in the form section, are relevant to your audience. We automatically handle Daylight Saving Time.
- Language - Select the language the widget should use to match your page and audience.