This widget shows post-match statistics for any given match in the World Cup. The widget is completely responsive and can be used with or without a match header.
You can also configure the widget to use your own colours for the home and away teams in each bar.
You can configure this widget to your own requirements using our setup tool . Listed below are the configuration options.
- Match No - Choose a match from the 64 listed in the World Cup finals schedule.
- Header - You have the option to remove the the match header from the widget if this is already in your page and therefore not required in the widget.
- Home Colour - You can change the home team background colour to any colour you wish.
- Away Colour - You can change the away team background colour to any colour you wish.
- Language - Select the language the widget should use to match your page and audience.